Subject: FW: Total International Ltd.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

How has London credit established Total International Ltd. has an "eligible 
contract party".  I have left two e-mails for Total and they are not getting 
back with me.  I have informed our trader not to take them again until we can 
sort out this eligibility issue.  Any assistance from you would be 
appreciated.

brant

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Shackleton, Sara  
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Reves, Brant
Cc: Sayre, Frank
Subject: Re: Total International Ltd.

Did you speak with your ECTRIC credit counterpart?  Who is it?  Did he make 
this inquiry already?  One of you needs to speak wtih Total.  The "due 
diligence" issue is a credit responsibility.  Please let us know how we can 
help.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Brant Reves/ENRON@enronXgate 04/17/2001 05:01 PM 	   To: Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT  cc: 
Adam Gross/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: Total International Ltd.

Did we ever get any further on ECP issues related to ENA subs, i.e. ECTRIC 
business with Total International Ltd, an unsupported subsidiary of TotalFina.

I have left two emails with my contact regarding ECP issues, with no reply.  
What are our choices to do with trade v34062, a trade not yet confirmed with 
this customer.  I don't see this as a credit issue, but more of a legal 
issue.  From a credit standpoint, I am ok with the trade.

Adam - consider these guys on the No Trade list until we can finalize 
handling status.

brant