Subject: Cash Collateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Christopher:
We have done a trade with a Bermuda hedge fund and have negotiated collateral 
provisions that may require them to post csah to us.  The agreement will be 
governed by either Texas or New York law.  We need your advice on how to 
perfect our interest in any cash posted to us that we would hold in an 
account in the United States.  Could you please call either me or Sara 
Shackelton (713)853-5620 if possible tomorrow or you can send me an e-mail if 
that is easier.  I'm hoping that our possession of the cash is enough.  Sorry 
for the short fuse on this.  If you need any additional information, please 
contact me or Sara.  I will be unavailable from 9-11 and 2-3 tomorrow Houston 
time.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]