Subject: Re: Enron Corp. SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please see attached fax.
?
Kind regards
Sharon Lewis and Susan  Hopkinson

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and 
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.