Subject: RE: Enron Credit Limited and Enron Corp.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sarah and Rod,
Before sending the docs for these two additional Enron entities, would you
run these securities by your credit folks to see if they are OK with
including government agencies as acceptable collateral.  First Union has
recently changed it's position and is now including these in all of our
CSA's, valued at 92%.  Thanks, Dee

Agency Securities: negotiable debt obligations of the Federal National
Mortgage Association (FNMA), Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC),
Federal Home Loan Banks (FHLB), Federal Farm Credit Banks (FFCB), Student
Loan Marketing Association (SLMA), Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) having
an original maturity at issuance of not more than 30 years.

FHLMC Certificates.  Mortgage participation certificates issued by FHLMC
evidencing undivided interests or participations in pools of first lien
conventional or FHA/VA residential mortgages or deeds of trust, guaranteed
by FHLMC, and having an original maturity at issuance of not more than 30
years.

FNMA Certificates. Mortgage-backed pass-through certificates issued by FNMA
evidencing undivided interests in pools of first lien mortgages or deeds of
trust on residential properties, guaranteed by FNMA, and having an original
maturity at issuance of not more than 30 years.

GNMA Certificates. Mortgage-backed pass-through certificates issued by
private entities, evidencing undivided interests in pools of first lien
mortgages or  deeds of trust on single family residences, guaranteed by the
Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) with the full faith and
credit of the United States, and having an original maturity at issuance of
not more than 30 years.

Delene M. Travella
Vice President
Capital Markets, Derivatives
Telephone: (704) 383-8778
Facsimile: (704) 383-0575
email: [email-masked]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 12:24 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Enron Credit Limited ("ECL")
>
> Dee:
>
> Hope you had a good vacation.
>
> I sent a copy of the Enron North America Corp. ISDA Schedule/CSA to Rod
> Nelson who is the credit person in London reviewing credit for ECL.  Rod
> can be reached at 011-44-20-7783-5275,
>
> I need to send the Enron Corp. Schedule to you.
>
>
> Sara Shackleton
> Enron North America Corp.
> 1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
> Houston, Texas  77002
> 713-853-5620 (phone)
> 713-646-3490 (fax)
> [email-masked]