Subject: Brokerage Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cheryl - you're doing a great job of trying to keep us in the loop - Mary's 
going to be working with you on the administration of this brokerage account 
process from a RAC perspective, so going forward, would you please copy her 
on all correspondence you'd normally include me in?  She's the one who will 
actually be reviewing and discussing related issues with you and Sheila.

As you and I have discussed in the past, but haven't had time to tackle, I 
asked Mary to facilitate a meeting with you both to talk about the account 
opening process, and to formulate our game plan on reviewing existing 
brokerage accounts (is each specific account still needed, is our 
documentation re: authorized traders and products accurate and up to date, 
etc.).

Thanks,
Cassandra.
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Nelson, Cheryl  
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 5:53 PM
To: Glover, Sheila; Charania, Aneela; Brogan, Theresa; Shackleton, Sara; 
Panus, Stephanie
Cc: Schultz, Cassandra
Subject: Sanford Bernstein Electronic Agreement 

We are now ready to execute a prime broker account agreement with SB for 
ENA.  This is a prerequisite for opening the electronic agreement.  Stephanie
, I will forward the agreement to you for signatures first thing in the 
morning.

Sheila, can you forward to me a brief explanation as to why the electronic 
agreement is important.  Cassandra Schultz reminded me this week that these 
are critical in order for her to authorize the opening of the account.

The electronic agreement should be ready for execution next week.  

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693