Subject: Upcoming Dates for Credit/Legal Seminar (Rev #2)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], jason.willia
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oops!  June 6th is a Wednesday, not a Tuesday!  Many thanks to Nidia Mendoza 
for calling this to my attention!

----- Forwarded by Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT on 04/04/2001 04:40 PM -----

	Becky Spencer
	04/04/2001 10:02 AM
		 
		 To: Nidia Mendoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Paul 
Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@Enron, Edward 
Sacks/Enron@EnronXGate, Brant Reves/Enron@EnronXGate, Veronica 
Espinoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Rudwell Johnson/Enron@EnronXGate, Ken 
Curry/Enron@EnronXGate, Aparna Rajaram/Enron@EnronXGate, Jason R 
Williams/Enron@EnronXGate, Russell Diamond/Enron@EnronXGate, Darren 
Vanek/Enron@EnronXGate, Carol North/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendi 
LeBrocq/Enron@EnronXGate, Mark Powell/CAL/ECT@ECT, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: MaryHelen Martinez/NA/Enron@Enron, Janet Cones/Enron@EnronXGate, Keegan 
Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Esmeralda 
Gonzalez/ENRON@enronXgate, Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Holly 
Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nita Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, (bcc: Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT)
		 Subject: Upcoming Dates for Credit/Legal Seminar (Revised)

	

Please note new dates times and locations!

We will be continuing the Credit/Legal seminars on the following schedule.  
Please add these dates to your calendars:

Session 3:  The Credit Support Annex and Paragraph 13
April 4 (Wednesday)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c3

Session 4:  The Credit Support Annex and Paragraph 13 (continued)
April 18 (Wednesday)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c3

Session 5:  The Credit Worksheet
May 9 (Wednesday)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c1

Session 6:  Letters of Credit, Guaranties and Equity Structures
May 23 (Wednesday)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c4

Session 7:  Higher Risk Counterparties, Early Termination, Master Netting 
Issues and Canadian Issues
June 6 (Tuesday)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c4

Session 8:  (if needed)
June 20
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
EB49c3

Session 9:  (if needed)
July 11
2:00-3:30 p.m.
EB49c3

A reminder e-mail will be sent a day or two before each session.  Due to the 
amount of information discussed and time constraints, please be aware that 
the topics on these dates may run over to the following sessions.