Subject: FW: Approval needed for new Foreign Currency product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From:  Lozano, Melba  
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 5:13 PM
To: Taylor, Mark; Moran, Tom; Blumenthal, Jeff; Musch, Susan; Hagelmann, 
Bjorn; Gockerman, Matthew F.; Carrington, Clara
Cc: Stuart, William; Shackleton, Sara; Lees, Lisa; Sever, Stephanie; Jones, 
Tana; Lambert, Karen; Lombardi, Kelly; Sweitzer, Tara; Kenne, Dawn; Moorer, 
Torrey; Cass, Robert; Meredith, Kevin; Walker, Chris
Subject: Approval needed for new Foreign Currency product
Importance: High

Your review and approval of the following product type in the EOL Datamanager 
is needed (for directions on approval , please see steps for approval at the 
bottom of this e-mail). If you have any questions please call me at ext. 
58986.   
********* DO NOT APPROVE PRODUCT TYPES BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 6AM - 
11AM***********

Trader: William Stuart

Apr-Oct product
A currency Transaction with Enron North America Corp. (&ENA8), under which 
either (A) for the case in which Counterparty submits an offer to buy from 
ENA, Counterparty shall pay a Fixed Amount of CAD and shall receive the 
Floating Amount of CAD, or (B) for the case in which Counterparty submits an 
offer to sell to ENA, Counterparty shall receive the Fixed Amount of CAD and 
shall pay the Floating Amount of CAD. Each calendar month during the term of 
the Transaction will be a Calculation Period; provided however, that in the 
event the term of the Transaction is a single future date, the Calculation 
Period shall be the date set forth in the Product description on the Website. 
The Notional Amount per Calculation Period shall equal the USD Amount 
submitted by the Counterparty via the Website divided by the number of 
Calculation Periods during the term of the Transaction. The Fixed Amount of 
CAD payable per Calculation Period shall equal the product of the Notional 
Amount per Calculation Period multiplied by the Fixed Forward Rate, which 
shall be the price submitted by the Counterparty via the Website. The 
Floating Amount of CAD payable per Calculation Period shall equal the product 
of the Notional Amount per Calculation Period multiplied by the Floating 
Settlement Rate.
The Payment Date shall be the Business Day following the Valuation Date. The 
Valuation Date for each Calculation Period shall be the first Business Day of 
such Calculation Period.
The term of the Transaction shall be from the Effective Date of 02 Apr 2001 
to the Termination Date of 01 Oct 2001.
The Floating Settlement Rate for each Calculation Period shall be the USD/CAD 
rate equal to the rate set forth on Reuters page BOFC under the headings 
'Bank of Canada'; 'Canadian Dollar' Exchange rates'; 'Noon', opposite the 
caption 'USD' as of 12:00 p.m. noon, Toronto time, on the Valuation Date.
The price is quoted in CAD per USD. CAD will be the Settlement Currency.

May 1, 2001 (single day)
A currency Transaction with Enron North America Corp. (&ENA8), under which 
either (A) for the case in which Counterparty submits an offer to buy from 
ENA, Counterparty shall pay a Fixed Amount of CAD and shall receive the 
Floating Amount of CAD, or (B) for the case in which Counterparty submits an 
offer to sell to ENA, Counterparty shall receive the Fixed Amount of CAD and 
shall pay the Floating Amount of CAD. Each calendar month during the term of 
the Transaction will be a Calculation Period; provided however, that in the 
event the term of the Transaction is a single future date, the Calculation 
Period shall be the date set forth in the Product description on the Website. 
The Notional Amount per Calculation Period shall equal the USD Amount 
submitted by the Counterparty via the Website divided by the number of 
Calculation Periods during the term of the Transaction. The Fixed Amount of 
CAD payable per Calculation Period shall equal the product of the Notional 
Amount per Calculation Period multiplied by the Fixed Forward Rate, which 
shall be the price submitted by the Counterparty via the Website. The 
Floating Amount of CAD payable per Calculation Period shall equal the product 
of the Notional Amount per Calculation Period multiplied by the Floating 
Settlement Rate.
The Payment Date shall be the Business Day following the Valuation Date. The 
Valuation Date shall be the date set forth in the Product description on the 
Website. 
The term of the Transaction shall be the date set forth in the Product 
description on the Website. 
The Floating Settlement Rate for each Calculation Period shall be the USD/CAD 
rate equal to the rate set forth on Reuters page BOFC under the headings 
'Bank of Canada'; 'Canadian Dollar' Exchange rates'; 'Noon', opposite the 
caption 'USD' as of 12:00 p.m. noon, Toronto time, on the Valuation Date.
The price is quoted in CAD per USD. CAD will be the Settlement Currency.
==============================================================================
=====

STEPS FOR APPROVAL:

click the  START button 
select  PROGRAMS
select  TEST APPLICATIONS
select ENRONONLINE CLUSTER(PROD)
 PROCEED WITH USUAL LOGIN/PASSWORD 
click the Enron Online Production Cluster "START" button  
select EnronOnLine (this is the EOL Datamanager)
 PROCEED WITH EOL LOGIN/PASSWORD
click on the "+" for EnronOnLine
click on the "+" for Product Types
click on the "+" for "Partially Approved"
select the product requiring review as stated in e-mail above
Right "mouse" click on "properties" to view product set-up 

TO APPROVE:  Right mouse click on "Approved"