Subject: Re: Boeing Credit Worksheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 04:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

How would you like to handle the outgoing guaranty for this.  Would you like 
someone in your group to negociate it directly with the customer prior to 
sending it up to Clement for sign off, or would you prefer that I go to Cindy 
Richardson and Clement Abrams directly.  Please advise,

WEndy

John Malowney@ECT
04/03/2001 09:51 AM
To: Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]@ENRON, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Radous/Enron@EnronXGate@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Boeing Credit Worksheet  

Wendy, I appreciate you knocking out the CWS so quickly.... Thanks !!  John

Sara, do you prefer to e-mail or mail a hard-copy to Boeing ?  Let me know 
and I'll supply you with the accompanying address. 

John