Subject: Forward Terms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff Nogid
Enron Global Finance
713-853-4782
----- Forwarded by Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT on 04/03/01 09:07 AM -----

	"Fleming, Matthew" <[email-masked]>
	04/03/01 08:26 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Kakar, Rahul S" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Forward Terms

Jeff,

As discussed yesterday, please find attached the final numbers for the
forward rolls as well as the put options.  The only thing to note is that as
Enron pays dividends, the forward prices will be adjusted downward
accordingly.

 <<ENE - Forward Roll.xls>>

Please call if there are any questions.
Regards,
Matt

Matt Fleming
Corporate Equity Derivatives
Lehman Brothers, Inc.
Phone: (212) 526-8030
Fax: (212) 526-2755

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates.  Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we
do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should
not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change without
notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the 
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient 
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This 
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as 
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial 
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official 
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to 
be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this 
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as 
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

 - ENE - Forward Roll.xls