Subject: Re: MLGW Credit Worksheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Further to our conversation regarding the events of default for MLGW, I have 
attached a new credit worksheet with amended collateral thresholds for Enron, 
and clarification on electric revenue bonds.  Please see the attached.

Call with questions or comments.
Wendy 3-0699

   

From:  Wendy Conwell                                                          
   04/02/2001 09:52 AM	

	                           

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, [email-masked] 

Subject: MLGW Credit Worksheet

Sara,

Per the request of Billy Braddock, please find attached the credit worksheet 
for Memphis Light Gas and Water District.

Please call with questions or comments.

Thanks,
Wendy