Subject: [Fwd: eService Online Flight Purchase Confirmation]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (mta1-pr.rcsntx.swbell.net) by 
sims1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for sshackl@sims-ms-daemon; Fri, 30 
Mar 2001 10:48:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: from smtpout.expedia.com ([207.46.184.92]) by 
mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; 
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:45:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from [207.46.184.156] ([207.46.184.156]) by smtpout.expedia.com  
with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.5.1875.185.18); Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:48:02 -0800
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:48:03 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Subject: eService Online Flight Purchase Confirmation
To: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

Thank you for booking your travel with Continental Airlines.
Below is a copy of your flight information. Please refer to your
complete online itinerary for the respective details on your hotel
and car reservations.

For flight check-in and departure information, please
contact your airline directly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FLIGHT SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
E-Ticket Confirmed
Itinerary Number: 1352208144
Round Trip
Booking ID: 4EFSXN
1 adult USD 228.84
Taxes: USD 25.66

Total Cost: USD 254.50

Flight: from Houston, TX (IAH-Bush Intercontinental) to Washington, DC 
(DCA-Ronald Reagan National)
Depart: 27-Apr-01 at  1:14 PM
Arrive: 27-Apr-01 at  5:15 PM

 Depart: Houston (IAH), 27-Apr-01 at  1:14 PM
 Arrive: Washington DC (DCA), 27-Apr-01 at  5:15 PM
 Flight: Continental 1448
 Aircraft:  Boeing MD80
 Meal Service: Snack
 Duration: 3hr 1mn
 Distance: 1204 mi
 Economy/Coach Class

Flight: from Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan National) to Houston, TX 
(IAH-Bush Intercontinental)
Depart: 29-Apr-01 at  8:50 AM
Arrive: 29-Apr-01 at 11:01 AM

 Depart: Washington DC (DCA), 29-Apr-01 at  8:50 AM
 Arrive: Houston (IAH), 29-Apr-01 at 11:01 AM
 Flight: Continental 1453
 Aircraft:  Boeing MD80
 Meal Service: Breakfast
 Duration: 3hr 11mn
 Distance: 1204 mi
 Economy/Coach Class

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have chosen the E-ticket option for your flight(s), a Travel
Itinerary and Receipt will be delivered within 3 - 5 days via U.S.
mail. If you have specified an alternate delivery location for your
E-ticket, we will send a Travel Itinerary and Receipt to the address
you specified, plus a Payment Receipt to the address that appears on
your credit card statement.

When you arrive at the airport on the day of your flight please
provide the ticket agent with your last name, flight number and photo
identification to receive your boarding pass(es).  For curbside check-in,
present your passenger receipt or a printout of this message and photo
ID.

E-Ticket customers can also use one of our automated eService Centers
or ESC. Our ESCs allow customers to check-in and receive a boarding
pass for all Continental U.S. domestic flights.  ESCs are conveniently
located near the ticket counter and gate areas in most of our U.S.
cities.  Baggage check is available at those ESCs located at the
ticket counter.

If E-Tickets are not available for your flight(s), or you have
elected to receive a paper ticket, we will send your ticket(s) and
receipt(s) to the address you specified during the booking process. If
your date of departure is:

-- within 3 days and E-Ticket is available for your flight(s), an
   E-Ticket will be issued.  If E-Ticket is not available, you will
   have been prompted online to call Continental Airlines eService Online at 
1 (888) 815-2665 to arrange
   the delivery of your tickets.
-- between 3 and 7 business days from today, by  2nd day or overnight
   mail.
-- more than 7 business days from today, by U.S. mail.

Photo identification will be required upon check-in, such as a Driver's
License, Military ID, Passport or an official identification card
issued by a government authority. For questions concerning this
requirement, please contact Continental Airlines or visit our web site at
http://www.continental.com.

A valid passport is required for international travel. Some
countries also have visa and/or health requirements. Please check with
the embassy of the country to which you are traveling, contact
Continental Airlines or visit our web site at http://www.continental.com.

If you wish to change hotel and car reservations, use
Continental Airlines eService Online at http://www.continental.com. To change 
airline flights or for
en-route assistance, call 1 (888) 815-2665. Please have your itinerary
number available for the agent.

We wish you a pleasant trip and look forward to serving you
again soon.

Continental Airlines
http://www.continental.com/