Subject: RE: Institutional Account Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Cheryl and Sara:

Attached is a revised draft of the Assignment and Assumption Agreement.  I
attach only a clean copy since a blackline would be as confusing as it is
helpful.

Regards,

Anna Meytina

 <<Enron Assign Assumpt_.doc>>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:18 PM
> To: Meytina, Anna Confidential Memo-Counsel (Exchange)
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Institutional Account Agreement
>
>
> Hi Sara, Anna and I have recommended that you call her to give your
> perspective on an outstanding concern that Anna maintains with respect to
> the Assignment Agreement.  Anna and her MD want specifically to discuss
> the
> substance of the Exhibit that you would like to attach to the Agreement.
> Call me first so that if I am not at lunch (I am leaving for a late lunch
> in the next fifteen minutes) I can join in.  Otherwise, please call Anna
> directly at 212-272-2727.
>
> Cheryl Nelson
> Senior Counsel
> EB3816
> (713) 345-4693

 - Enron Assign Assumpt_.doc
***********************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation,
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************