Subject: Re: Execution of Deutsche Bank (Frost) Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Which entity is this agreement for?  It does not indicate on the agreement.

Thanks

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	03/29/2001 11:04 AM
		 
		 To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aneela Charania/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Execution of Deutsche Bank (Frost) Agreement

Hi Stephanie, 

I thought the execution process was complete on this one but actually we are 
still in the process of executing.  DBAB has sent to us two copies signed by 
them and hence, ready for our signatures.  I am forwarding to you so that you 
could get the signatures and prepare the Authorized Officers List and the 
Consent Form for signatures as well.  

Cassandra wants an explanatory blurb about why the account is necessary, 
please check in to get some justification from Aneela, Sheila or Theresa.

Thank you,

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693