Subject: Re: your request for FPL Energy Power Marketing ("FPL") ISDA MasterAgreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara: The second FPL entity is "FPL Energy Power Marketing Inc."  It is
the FPL entity that handles all trades for the non-regulated business
units of FPL.    We completed the ISDA agreements between Florida Power
& Light Co. (the regulated utility) and ENA in early January and I then
sent you on January 9th a red-line of the FPL Energy Power Marketing
Inc./ENA drafts vs. the final executed Florida Power & Light Co./ENA
agreements for ease of review, since the agreements were near twins
though you may also recall that we had added a guaranty of FPL Group
Capital Inc  (FPL Energy Power Marketing Inc. debt is unrated, FPL Group
Capital Inc debt is single A).  I appreciate you assistance in helping
to move this along.  Regards, -Serge

Serge G. Martin
[email-masked]
Steel Hector & Davis LLP
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131-2398
(305) 577-7097 phone
(305) 577-7001 fax

>>> <[email-masked]> 03/26/01 12:46PM >>>
Serge:

Sorry to take so long to respond.  A few things:

(1)  What is the correct legal name of the entity you are inquiring
about?
Is it the unregulated marketing arm of the regulated utility?

(2)  There has not been a commercial push from the ENA perspective to
set
up a new agreement with FPL which explains why I cannot get our credit
goup to react.  I'll broach the topic again when  I hear from you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]