Subject: Proposed revisions to ISDA documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Paul, enclosed please find versions of the ECTRIC forms of Schedule to Master 
Agreement and Paragraph 11 to the Credit Support Annex, red-lined to show 
suggested revisions.  I have taken the versions of these documents sent to me 
by Matt Dawson of your office and inserted changes to reflect language we are 
currently using for Enron North America.

I think we should schedule one hour for a conference call to discuss which of 
these revisions, if any, present problems under English law.  I apologize in 
advance if I have suggested any revisions that you have already analyzed and 
rejected for English law reasons.

Please let me know when you would be available to discuss these.  Thanks -- 
Bob

Robert E. Bruce
Senior Counsel
Enron Wholesale Services
T (713) 345-7780
F (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]