From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 02:01:00 -0800 (PST)

All, 

Per Sara,s recent conversation with you all, please find attached a sample 
form of Schedule to the ISDA Master Agreement, along with Paragraph 13 to the 
ISDA Credit Support Annex.  Please be advised that the attached is only a 
sample and has not been customized for the Tribe.
 
We will be able to provide a specific Schedule and Paragraph 13 after our 
credit group has concluded its review.  You may be familiar with the ISDA 
Municipal Counterparty Schedule and will note that although we are 
incorporating many of those provisions.  

We assume that you have the ISDA boilerplate (for the Master Agreement and 
Credit Support Annex), and therefore, these are not included with this 
transmission.

Please let us know if you have any questions.    

Cordially,
Susan S. Bailey
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3806A
Houston, Texas 77002
Phone: (713) 853-4737
Fax: (713) 646-3490
E:mail:  [email-masked]