Subject: SIGNING LOGISTICS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:41:00 -0800 (PST)

It appears we will soon be ready to exchange signature pages at long last...
We await only the parties' final sign off on the schedule of trades being
transferred.

Below are the proposed logistics for signing:

1. TRANSFER AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT * Each party to execute 5 originals

 (a) Enron and S&C to fax an executed signature page for this
document to Kate Polozie at McDermott, Will & Emery, fax. no. 202-756-8087.

 (b) Enron and S&C to send 5 (five) original signature pages via
overnight courier to:

   Kate Polozie, McDermott, Will & Emery, 600 13th St. N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20005-3096.

 (c) Kate will compile and distribute complete documents to all
parties once all originals are received.

2. POWER MASTER AMENDMENT & ISDA SIDE LETTER
* Each party to execute 2 originals

 (a) (1) Enron to fax an executed signature page for each document to
Lauren Teigland, S&C, fax. no. 212-558-4947.

      (2) Enron to retain 1 (one) original and send 1 (one) original
signature page for each document via overnight courier to:

  Lauren Teigland, Sullivan & Cromwell, 125 Broad Street, New
York, NY 10004-2498.

 (b) (1)  S&C to fax signature pages for each document to Janice
Moore and Sara Shackleton, fax. no. 713-646-3490.

      (2)  S&C to retain 1 (one) original and send 1 (one) original
signature page for each document via overnight courier to [Enron to
confirm]:

   [Janice Moore/Sara Shackleton], [Enron Power Marketing,
Inc.], 1600 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002.
 Please let me know if you have any questions/comments about the above.

Best regards, Lauren

----------------------------------

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and contains information
that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us
immediately.