Subject: Transfer and Assumption Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Attached please find the revised Transfer and Assumption Agreement.  Please 
note
that in the interest of time I am sending this document to all parties
simultaneously, thus there may be additional comments.  For your convenience, 
I
am attaching both a clean copy and a marked version showing changes from the
most recent draft you received.

Best regards,

Kate Polozie

Katarina B. Polozie
McDermott, Will & Emery
[email-masked]
(202) 756-8130
(See attached file: WDC99_407408_1.DOC)

(See attached file: WDC99_406261_9.DOC)

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/

 - WDC99_407408_1.DOC
 - WDC99_406261_9.DOC