Subject: RE: Transfer and Assumption Agreement.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara and Janice:

Are these all of the comments of Enron on the Transfer and Assumption 
Agreement.
I understand that Allegheny thinks the LOC will be issued momentarily.

best regards,

Kate

Katarina B. Polozie
McDermott, Will & Emery
[email-masked]
(202) 756-8130

[email-masked] on 03/19/2001 05:45:05 PM

 To:      Katarina B Polozie/DC/MW&E@MW&E

 cc:

 Subject: RE: Transfer and Assumption Agreement.

The Schedule III, No. 2 agreement  dated December 28, 1999 is irrelevant
and confusing to list for this assignment.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

                    kpolozie@mwe.
                    com                  To:     [email-masked],
[email-masked],
                                         [email-masked]
                    03/19/2001           cc:     [email-masked],
[email-masked],
                    03:28 PM             [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
                                         Subject:     RE: Transfer and
Assumption Agreement.

Janice and Sara:

Attached are Allegheny's comments.

Lauren:  In case you did not already copy Janice and Sara, in the future
could
you please also copy them on your comments due to the short time period we
are
working with.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Kate

Katarina B. Polozie
McDermott, Will & Emery
[email-masked]
(202) 756-8130

[email-masked] on 03/19/2001 04:08:12 PM

 To:      Katarina B Polozie/DC/MW&E@MW&E

 cc:

 Subject: RE: Transfer and Assumption Agreement.

Here are our comments.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 3:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Teigland, Lauren; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Transfer and Assumption Agreement.

Lauren:

Could you please send me all of your comments as soon as possible on the
Transfer and Assumption Agreement so that I can put it in final form
pending
the
LOC.

Thanks

Kate

Katarina B. Polozie
McDermott, Will & Emery
[email-masked]
(202) 756-8130

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website
at:
http://www.mwe.com/

----------------------------------

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and contains information
that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us
immediately.

----------------------------------

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and contains information
that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us
immediately.

(See attached file: LT 3 19 comments to transfer agreement(v1).DOC)

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website
at:
http://www.mwe.com/

 - LT 3 19 comments to transfer agreement(v1).DOC

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/