Subject: revision of price trigger and share cap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:07:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI.  This should also have the effect of reducing the trigger on the UBS 
forward back down to $50.  If anyone would like to talk about this further, 
let me know.
CF

----- Forwarded by Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron on 03/19/2001 02:05 PM -----

	"Hackmann, Russell" <[email-masked]>
	03/19/2001 01:47 PM
		 
		 To: "Clinton Freeland (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Cipriano, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Fleming, Matthew" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: revision of price trigger and share cap

Clint,

As discussed, effective immediately we are revising the price trigger on the
forward tranche of 1,388,100 shares from $55 to 50.   In return, the share
cap is being revised from 4,164,300 to 4,858,350.

We will send out amendments to document this change shortly.

Thank you,

Russell F. Hackmann, CFA
Corporate Equity Derivatives
Lehman Brothers Inc.
(212) 526-8398
(212) 526-2755 (fax)
[email-masked]

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates.  An
e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to
change without notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the 
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient 
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This 
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as 
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial 
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official 
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to 
be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this 
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as 
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.