Subject: RE: Enron Corp. G'ees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Peter, Jeff,

I have talked to Clement about setting up a meeting to discuss ways that we 
can help improve this process.  He is available any time on Thursday and 
Friday, please let me know when you all are available.  

Russell

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Keohane, Peter  
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 1:06 PM
To: Hodge, Jeffrey
Cc: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Haedicke, Mark
Subject: Enron Corp. G'ees

Jeff, as per my voice mail, Credit would like to follow up with a call with 
Clement Abrams to facilitate the quality and timeliness of the review of 
guarantees.  Mark Haedicke and I spoke to Rob Walls a few weeks back, but not 
much has changed, and Credit is quite frustrated.  I will participate but do 
not believe Mark needs to be involved at this level, however a senior trading 
lawyer from Houston would be helpful as this is not a unique Canadian issue, 
and I thought of you.  Tanya and Russell will set something up and let us 
know.  Regards, Peter.