Subject: Re-revised Allegheny Side Letter for ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara/Janice, thanks for your comments.  I have reflected them in the
attached draft, marked to show your changes.  The governing law provision is
a formulation that we have used at S&C to accomplish the purpose of giving
effect to NY-GOL 5-1401 and should achieve the purpose of the language you
added to the power master amendment; I was planning to conform the latter to
the language used here unless you have an objection.

Allegheny has not yet reviewed this draft so it remains subject to their
comment.  I also need Yair to confirm that he is happy with the new Part 6 -
Commodity Definitions section (Yair, this is attached as Exhibit "C" to the
attached document).

Let me know if you have any further questions or comments.  Thanks!

 <<Allegheny  ENRON ISDA SIDE LETTER(vRED).DOC>>

----------------------------------

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and contains information
that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us
immediately.

 - Allegheny  ENRON ISDA SIDE LETTER(vRED).DOC