Subject: Re: Polished Spreadsheet for Financial Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Joram/Yair,

All I did was "hide" some columns that were not necessary and made the 
spreadsheet fit to one letter sized page.  This is the same spreadsheet that 
Enron provided to you yesterday evening that you have checked out with.  
Please let me know if you need anything changed on this.

I'll be waiting on your 'polished' physical power spreadsheet in similar 
format to Enron's for easy comparison.  Lastly, I'll also wait on your 
'reformatted' financial power spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Tracy
503-464-8755

"Cukierman, Joram (CICG - NY SWAPS)" <[email-masked]> on 
03/15/2001 06:40:44 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: 

Hi Tracy,

just trying to see how much longer its going to be? I tried calling but its 
busy.

Thanks,

Joram