Subject: Transfer and Assumption Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 05:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find the Transfer and Assumption Agreement.  In the interest 
of
time, I am sending this document to all parties simultaneously.  Thus, Merrill
Lynch and/ or Sullivan & Cromwell may have further comments.

Best regards,

Kate Polozie

Katarina B. Polozie
McDermott, Will & Emery
[email-masked]
(202) 756-8130
(See attached file: WDC99_390293_11.DOC)

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/

 - WDC99_390293_11.DOC