Subject: Bank of America Credit Support Annexe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana,

In the absence of James Allred at B of A, I have a contact name for you there 
who will pass on the docs to the relevant lawyer. I have stressed the urgency 
of processing & getting them signed ASAP, preferably by Friday. Richard Stein 
at B of A has assured me that they will provide a speedy response! If they 
don't respond by late Wednesday pm please let me know.

Richard Stein
Tel: 713 651 4850
Fax: 713 651 4807

Many thanks,

Soma
---------------------- Forwarded by Soma Ghosh/HOU/ECT on 12/12/2000 03:54 PM 
---------------------------

Soma Ghosh
12/06/2000 05:37 PM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendi 
LeBrocq/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Bank of America Credit Support Annexe

Sara,

With respect to the amendment to the B of A ISDA Credit Support Annexe, the 
contact at B of A is James Allred (MD Energy Finance Group & Credit 
Products). He will pass the docs onto the relevant lawyer.

Tel: 713 651 4830
Fax: 713 651 4841
[email-masked] 

As you suggested, I have spoken with Tanya re. the Credit Support Annexe, & 
she will be sending you a worksheet. 

I have left messages with Teresa re. Mahonia docs. I would be grateful if you 
would speak with her so that we have consistency in the Chase & Mahonia 
contracts.

Please give me a call if you need anything else. 

Man y thanks,  

Soma