Subject: Allegheny Energy Supply Company LLC Credit Worksheets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Janice/Sara,

Attached please find the fully, negotiated credit terms for an Amended Master 
Energy Purchase and Sale Agreement between CP and EPMI as well as the new 
credit terms for an ISDA Master Swap Agreement between CP and ENA.

Janice/Sara:  Please ensure that Specified Entities for the ISDA include 
Enron Corp. and EPMI, and that the setoff provisions in both the ISDA and 
Master Power are consistent.

Sara:  In the essence of time, Merrill Lynch showed Allegheny Energy the 
existing ISDA between ENA and Merrill Lynch.  So, Allegheny's attorneys have 
reviewed the ISDA terms that we had with Merrill in order to "get up to 
speed" with the ISDA that Allegheny would end up having with ENA via 
assignment or "reproduction of some sort."  After the financial gas and power 
deals are assigned completely to Allegheny, ENA will continue to have 
interest rate swaps/and maybe even a weather swap with Merrill.  That being 
said, I don't think we can necessarily "assign" the ISDA with Merrill to 
Allegheny.  I think we will need to "reproduce" the majority of the terms to 
a new ISDA w/Allegheny.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Tracy
503-464-8755

(revised terms for existing Master Power) (new terms for ISDA)