Subject: Physical and Financial Power Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Joram/Yair,

Attached please find the spreadsheet (sheet 1 for physical power deals and 
sheet 2 for financial power deals) containing the deals currently outstanding 
between Merrill Lynch Capital Services and Enron Power Marketing, Inc. (for 
physical power) and Enron North America Corp. (for financial power).

Please have this list reviewed and let me know if this is in aggreance with 
your records.

I will now work on the financial gas transactions that Merrill is proposing 
to assign.

Regards,
Tracy
503-464-8755

---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 03/14/2001 03:59 PM 
---------------------------

Rhonda L Denton
03/14/2001 03:50 PM
To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: MERRILL

Here we go