Subject: Re: JP Morgan Securities Inc. (Electronic Order)
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike,

I know I'm not supposed to continue imposing on you, but if these entries are 
showing up in both places this is going to creating large problems for us, as 
well as giving persons who should not have access to brokerage/other 
agreements access to that information.  Our brokers are quite confidential.  
The only information we want to make available to all Enron employees is the 
master swap agreements.  Can you PLEASE, PLEASE take a look at this for me.  
It is very critical that this drop down works correctly.

	Sara Shackleton
	03/14/01 06:32 PM
		
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: JP Morgan Securities Inc. (Electronic Order)

You need to speak with the developer.  There is no way to control the 
inclusion of "Other Agreements" in the "All Agreements" section as the system 
is currently designed.

I am not disagreeing with you; I learned this the hard way a few months ago.  
The system is confusing.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Tana Jones
	03/14/2001 05:47 PM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: JP Morgan Securities Inc. (Electronic Order)

It has been my understanding that the first section is supposed to be for 
master swap agreements only.  Having other documents listed in that section 
may be misleading to some parties who may misconstrue their use for general 
trading purposes, such as Global Contracts.  That is why we created the 
"Other Agreements" section, to house these other agreements.  My 
understanding isthat the only reason other agreements has been listed in the 
Master Swap Agreements Section is that they have been done so erroneously.  
The drop down were not created too artfully created, allowing wrong 
agreements to be put in Master Swap Agreements, which has been 
proliferating.  If my understanding is not correct, than when did the 
intentional use of that first section change?  I think putting all agreement 
is a very bad idea.

	Sara Shackleton
	03/14/01 05:35 PM
		
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: JP Morgan Securities Inc. (Electronic Order)

Tana:  I think the agreement is listed in Section 1 (all agreements) which is 
not just Master Swap Agreements.  It is also listed in the approprate Section 
13 entry.
Hope you're enjoying Canada!

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Tana Jones
	03/14/2001 04:26 PM
		 
		 To: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: (bcc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT)
		 Subject: JP Morgan Securities Inc. (Electronic Order)

The above counterparty has been created in the Financial Trading Agreements 
Database and is listed as a master swap agreement, and it's not.  It is an 
Electronic Trading Agreement and needs to be moved down to "Other 
Agreements".  Please let me know when that is done and I will delete the 
entry in  the master swap agreement database.  Thanks!