Subject: [Fwd: Shipment [#591733]]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:14:00 -0800 (PST)

sims1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for sshackl@sims-ms-daemon; Mon, 12 
Mar 2001 17:18:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from ems00064.egain.net ([208.50.170.70]) by mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net 
(Sun Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; 
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:15:58 -0600 (CST)
Received: from ems00064.egain.com ([10.3.0.70]) by ems00064.egain.net 
(Post.Office MTA v3.5.3 release 223 ID# 0-0U10L2S100V35) with SMTP id net for 
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:32:15 -0800
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:32:15 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Shipment [#591733]
To: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1;
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

Dear Auction Winner,

This is to confirm that we have shipped your auction winnings, on 3/12/01 via 
UPS 2nd day.

The charge to your credit cards is $50.75 for the shipment of the wine from 
the following auction:   2/25/01

Please have an individual of at least 21 years of age available to sign for 
the shipment.

If you have any questions please call us at 888-638-8968 from within the US 
or 707-226-5893 from outside the US or reply to this email. Thank you very 
much for your patronage.

Regards,
winebid.com