Subject: Canadian "Industrial" / Short Form Financial Master
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached below for your review is a proposed short form master agreement for 
Canadian use on the basis of our prior conversations.  The form is now 
available for your use under appropriate circumstances.  Use of the form will 
require credit approval and credit worksheet preparation submitted to Houston 
legal for preparation, similar to the ISDA procedures for credit review, 
drafting, and negotiation.  Please inform your working groups of the 
foregoing.  Susan Bailey will be including this form in our current form 
bank.  

Cordially,
Mary Cook
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]