Subject: Re: Raptor Process - Mariner and Raptor 2 swaps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:51:00 -0800 (PST)

1.  Carol St Clair will be handling whatever is finally decided to be done 
with the Raptor 2 South American swaps (assignment or termination).  Please 
coordinate with her.  Carol, attached below is our general form of notice of 
termination which has to be customized depending upon the type of investment 
etc.  Sara had done the original South American swaps of which I do not have 
copies.  

2.  Depending on the timing of the Mariner transaction, Angela Davis or I 
will assist.  I will be out of the office March 17 to 25.  If the swap needs 
to be written in my absence, please contact Angela Davis.  

Cordially,
Mary Cook
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Gordon McKillop@ENRON
	03/09/2001 05:32 PM
		
		 To: Gordon McKillop/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Brenda L Funk/Enron@EnronXGate, George McKean/NA/Enron@Enron, Hope 
Vargas/Enron@EnronXGate, Joel Ephross/Enron@EnronXGate, L'Sheryl 
Hudson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria LeBeau/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron Baker/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Raptor Process - Mariner

It looks like that we will be proceeding with putting Mariner into Raptor.  
Please start preparing the preliminary information.
Thanks,
Gordon

	Gordon McKillop
	02/28/2001 04:52 PM
		 
		 To: L'Sheryl Hudson/HOU/ECT, Maria LeBeau/HOU/ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT, 
Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT
		 cc: Joel Ephross/Enron@EnronXGate, Brenda L Funk/Enron@EnronXGate, George 
McKean/NA/Enron@Enron, Ron Baker/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Raptor Process - Mariner

There is a possibility that Mariner will be going into Raptor.  In 
preparation for that, I am proposing that we start the Raptor process for 
Mariner by preliminarily completing the Raptor proposal sheet and the Raptor 
legal checklist response form.  Attached is an update from the Raptor process 
that was developed by Mary Cook after Raptor I swaps were done.  Please 
contact me if you have any questions or comments on the process.

Thanks,
Gordon