Subject: Innovative Purchase and Payment tool coming your way!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:05:00 -0800 (PST)

I am excited to announce a major initiative called iBuyit, a new online 
purchase and payment tool.  Each of you will be able to use iBuyit to order 
or approve purchases from pens to pipe and cable to computers.  Our Global 
Strategic Sourcing (GSS) and Global Accounting groups have teamed up with 
each of your Business Units to build a tool designed to meet your specific 
needs.

Special iBuyit features include:
? An eCatalog to help you quickly find the items you need
? Shopping baskets to store your purchases
? Simple recurring purchases 
? Automatic routing of invoices for coding and approval

iBuyit will be implemented in stages across ETS, EBS, EES, EWS, Corporate and 
Europe during 2001.  

Over the next few months, you will be hearing more about iBuyit from your 
business unit leadership, including what it can do for you and when you can 
expect to use it.