Subject: Cross Border Forms: GTC Omnibus
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff, thanks for your work on Bob's draft, however, for form management 
purposes we are going to continue with our previous style which is to include 
the crossborder annexes. 

1.  Attached below is the ENA/US Annex A, which is the base GTC type of 
document that we utilize with our confirmations when we do not have an ISDA 
in place (definitions of parties are in the Confirmation).  If ENA contracts 
with a Canadian party we use the Canadian Annex attachment (also attached 
below) to the Confirmation and Annex A.  Where ENA contracts with a foreign 
counterparty other than Canada, the Canadian Annex may be utilized with 
additional legal scrubbing concerning the particular jurisdiction.  It is for 
this reason that I think we should continue the more amplified approach 
rather than targeting it toward just Canada/US.

2.  Attached below is the ECC/Canadian Annex A, which is the base GTC type of 
document that we utilize with our confirmations when we do not have an ISDA 
in place (definitions of parties are in the Confirmation).  If ECC contracts 
with a US party we use the United States Annex attachment (also attached 
below) to the Confirmation and Annex A.  Where ECC contracts with a foreign 
counterparty other than US, the United States Annex may be utilized with 
additional legal scrubbing concerning the particular jurisdiction.  It is for 
this reason that I think we should continue the more amplified approach 
rather than targeting it toward just Canada/US.

At your convenience, please review the Canadian and United States annexes and 
advise of any comments.  Thanks again.

Note to Paralegals:  Please note that the annexes are now under current 
forms.  If you have any questions about how they are to be utilized, please 
stop by to discuss.

Cordially,
Mary Cook
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]