Subject: RE: Revised Draft of EJC/ENA Service Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Joe and Gary,
We have worked with Susan Musch, Tax Department, to get an appropriate 
Service agreement in place between Enron Japan (EJC) and Enron North America 
(ENA).  The agreement will allow the independant contractor (EJC) to execute 
trades for ENA.  EJC will be compensated by charging ENA 105% of expenses 
incurred.  
I will have Gary sign and send both orginals to Joe Hirl for signature.

Please do not hesitate to call Darren, Susan or myself if questions.
Thanks, Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2001 04:42 
PM ---------------------------
From: Susan Musch/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/05/2001 12:42 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Darren Delage/AP/Enron@Enron, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jan-Erland Bekeng/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron 
Subject: RE: Revised Draft of EJC/ENA Service Agreement

Attached is the final version of the agreement.  Please let me know if you 
have any questions or need any additional information.

Best regards,
Susan