Subject: Re: Brokerage Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Cheryl,
The database says that the below Robertson Stephens brokerage agreements were 
sent for execution on 03/02/01, however, the legal comments do not reflect 
this.  Is this a mistake or have the agreements been sent for execution?

Thanks.

03/02/2001 11:14 AM
Cheryl Nelson
Cheryl Nelson
Cheryl Nelson
03/02/2001 11:14 AM
03/02/2001 11:14 AM
Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Brokerage Agreements 

Hello everyone,

Here are some updates since our meeting and some follow through points:

1. Today I received access to lotus notes and instructions on how to use it 
for the purpose of tracking our agreements.  this should greatly improve the 
efficiency of our work on this project. 

2. I received confirmation that on Monday that we should have final drafts of 
the Raymond James and Robertson Stephens Brokerage Agreements ready for 
signatures.  Sam is preparing the accompanying documents for R/J.  Stephanie, 
can you prepare those for R/S?  R/S is a high priority agreement.  Thank you.

3.  This morning we finally received comments from Jefferies & Co.  I will 
review them on Monday.

4.  Psytech Analytics, an added high priority agreement, was sent to Sheila 
Glover for final execution.

5. I got written confirmation that ING Barings was executed, from their 
perspective.

******To update our status memo, let me know if anyone else has any other 
updates they would like for me to add.  As per our discussion at the meeting, 
I will draft the checklist memo to the folks downstairs this afternoon and 
distribute it to you guys to see if there is anything you want to add.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3880D
(713) 345-4693