Subject: Re: ENA signatories
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara - whoever normally signs the ENA ISDA Master Agreements should sign this 
one.  Can I leave this in your hands.  It is imperative that fax signatory 
pages of the ISDA are sent through to FSA today - per my previous email.  I 
have initialled signatory pages for your records and faxed to Samantha this 
morning.  I will ensure the details of each of the ENA ISDAs that I have 
negotiated are uploaded into Lotus Notes. Please call me when you come in.

Many tks,

Denis

From: Sara Shackleton on 01/03/2001 14:05 CST
To: Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ENA signatories

Denis:

Per my voice mail, please advise which ENA officer will execute your 
documents for ENA.  When we hear from you, we can have the docs executed and 
delivered.

Also, we need copies of the executed ENA masters and the information entered 
into Lotus Notes.

Thanks for your help.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]