Subject: [Fwd: US Invoice-NEW PROCEDURES]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Return-path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (mta1-pr.rcsntx.swbell.net) by 
sims1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for sshackl@sims-ms-daemon; Mon, 26 
Feb 2001 12:41:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from winebid.com ([216.34.146.71]) by mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun 
Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; 
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:38:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from 216.34.146.71 (winebid.com [216.34.146.71]) by winebid.com 
(8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id NAA19419 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Feb 
2001 13:42:22 -0500 (EST)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:42:22 -0500 (EST)
From: "winebid.com" <[email-masked]>
Subject: US Invoice-NEW PROCEDURES
To: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

PLEASE NOTE: We no longer require a shipping authorization to process your 
order.

Below you will find an invoice for your winning lots, along with the premium, 
sales tax (if applicable) and insurance.  Shipping and handling will be 
calculated upon shipment.

Important information regarding your order:

1. METHOD OF PAYMENT.

Your card will be charged for the hammer price, the 12.5% premium, insurance 
and any applicable sales taxes.  SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES WILL BE 
CALCULATED UPON SHIPMENT AND SENT WITH YOUR SHIPPING NOTIFICATION.  To pay by 
certified check, money order or bank wire, you must reply to this e-mail 
within 24 hours.  Please note: personal checks are no longer accepted.

Remit to:
Winebid.com
Accounts Receivable
P.O. Box 2550
Napa, CA 94558 USA

2. REVIEW THE SHIPPING ADDRESS.

If we do not receive a reply to this invoice within 3 days, all wine will be 
shipped with the information on this invoice.  You must reply to this invoice 
with any changes, as an update to your profile through our website will not 
automatically be received for this particular order.

Please reply to this e-mail if you have any special shipping instructions or 
a change of address.  Business address locations are recommended.

3. SHIPMENT WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS:

You should expect your order to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Depending on your 
location, it might take longer.  You will receive an e-mail notification upon 
shipment of your order.

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you are a winning bidder 
in our 2001/02/25 United States auction.

############## INVOICE 20135221 ### 2001/02/25 ###########

      Michael  McKeogh (110574)
      Daytime Tel:(504) 524-3996
      Fax Number:(504) 524-3019
      E-mail:[email-masked]

Billing:
Michael McKeogh
      601 Poydras, Suite 2421
      New Orleans, LA  70130

Shipping:
Michael McKeogh
      Sara Shackleton c/o Enron Corp.
      1400 Smtih Street, EB 3801A
      Houston, TX  77002

Special Instructions:

Visa

[633945] LOT#: 2108 VINTAGE#: 1998 Size: 750ml Littorai Hirsch Vineyard Pinot 
Noir --->   1 @ $55
[633946] LOT#: 2109 VINTAGE#: 1998 Size: 750ml Littorai Savoy Vineyard Pinot 
Noir --->   1 @ $55
[633943] LOT#: 2106 VINTAGE#: 1997 Size: 750ml Kistler Vineyard Pinot Noir 
--->   1 @ $165
[634015] LOT#: 2178 VINTAGE#: 1995 Size: 750ml Williams Selyem Olivet Lane 
Vineyard Pinot Noir --->   1 @ $85
[634016] LOT#: 2179 VINTAGE#: 1996 Size: 750ml Williams Selyem Olivet Lane 
Vineyard Pinot Noir --->   1 @ $75
[631621] LOT#: 116f VINTAGE#: 1997 Size: 750ml Kistler Sonoma Coast Pinot 
Noir --->   1 @ $100
[633941] LOT#: 2104 VINTAGE#: 1996 Size: 750ml Kistler Sonoma Coast Pinot 
Noir --->   3 @ $115
[633942] LOT#: 2105 VINTAGE#: 1997 Size: 750ml Kistler Sonoma Coast Pinot 
Noir --->   1 @ $80

-------------------------------------------------------------------

$960.00 Sub-total
$0.00 Tax
$129.60 Premium and 1% Insurance
$1,089.60 Total

For an estimated range of shipping/handling charges, please follow this 
link:  http://www2.winebid.com/about_winebid/shipping_rates.shtml

By registering at Winebid.com, you have agreed to the conditions of sale for 
participating in our auctions: 
http://www2.winebid.com/about_winebid/terms_conditions_usa_5_8.shtml

For important shipping information, please follow this link:  
http://www2.winebid.com/about_winebid/shipping_5_6.shtml

Thanks from all of us at winebid.com.