Subject: FSA Synthetic CBO (Mezzanine USD 120m - USD 270m)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara 

Further to my voicemail I would be grateful if you could have the attached 
ISDA Schedule bound into an ISDA Master Agreement and have Jeff signed on 
behalf of ENA.  

Four originals should be forwarded by courier to Ed Newman at the address 
below.  Prior to forwarding by courier a the cover and signatory pages 
together with the Schedule should be faxed to Ed at the fax number below. 

Ed Newman
Legal Counsel
Financial Security Assurance Inc.
350 park Avenue
New York, NY 10022

Tel. 212-826-0100
Fax. 212-3390828

This transaction is to close tomorrow.

Many tks for your help with this.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on my mobile 
+447733001094

Denis