Subject: Re: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and Continental Insurance Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Denis,
I am sending the Security Agreement to Sharon White today.  Also, per Sara's 
below message, please be sure to enter this agreement and any others into the 
Lotus Notes database and provide us with copies of the documentation for any 
related to ENA.

Stephanie
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron on 03/01/2001 
09:44 AM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 02/28/2001 04:39 PM
To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and 
Continental Insurance Company

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 02/28/2001 04:39 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	02/27/2001 05:41 PM
		
		 To: Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT
		 cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and 
Continental Insurance Company

Denis:

I will initial the Security Agreement for you and have it executed.  Where do 
you want the executed documents sent?

As you know, all of our master agreements (whether or not related to 
structured deals) are logged into our Lotus Notes database to which London 
has access.  Please provide me with a list and copies of the ISDA Master 
Agreements (and/or related financial agreements) which have been executed by 
London  in the name of ENA.  These agreements should also be logged onto the 
ENA database.    

Will these masters be assigned to Enron Credit Inc.?  Will all trades be 
assigned?  If so, will you prepare the assignment for execution?

Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Denis O'Connell
	02/27/2001 09:50 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and 
Continental Insurance Company

Sara - I did the ISDA with RVI. - This was a structured Credit Derivative 
Trade so you will not find this on the system.

I have reviewed and approved the Security Agreement.

many tks

Denis

From: Sara Shackleton on 27/02/2001 09:43 CST
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and 
Continental Insurance Company

Is anyone familiar with an ISDA Master Agreement executed between ENA and the 
above company?  I have received a Security Agreement executed by this party 
seeking ENA's signature and the document references the Endorsement (to a 
policy  - what policy?) issued to ENA on 10/19/00 which defines the ISDA 
agreement.  This could be related to credit activity in London.  I am waiting 
to hear from Jeff Kinneman and Denis O'Connell.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]