Subject: RE: Louis Dreyfus Plastics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Here are my comments/changes to your revised draft.

1.  Change Louis Dreyfus Plastics L.L.C. to Louis Dreyfus Plastics LLC (no 
commas or periods in the name) in the entire agmt. including guaranties. 

2.  In "Party required to deliver document" for party B  p. 4,   Please 
rephrase the section for annual audited consolidated financial statements to 
apply only to the credit support provider of Party B,  Party B itself is 
unable to comply with this requirement because it doesn't have its own 
financial statements.

3.  Under section "Credit Support Provider" please change Louis Dreyfus Corp. 
to Louis Dreyfus Corporation  (just to be consistent according to their 
sample gty. format)

4.  Lous Dreyfus Plastics LLC asked to add a section titled "Limitation of 
Rate" to Schedule A and you have an OK next to it on your memo Louis Dreyfus 
Plastics LLC dated 2/21/01   Are you going to add this clause?  I could not 
find it.  Please let me know.

5.  I'm missing Exhibit B  (Gty. form from party B)  I faxed you the sample 
format I received from them for your review, please let me know if it will be 
provided in the near future.

FYI
Enron's credit rating will be only S&Ps and our gty. should be for financial 
transactions only.

Everything else looks fine with me.

Thanks for all your work on this matter,

Nidia A. Mendoza
Credit Staff
Enron Corp.
1400 Smith St.,  Suite 2858A
Houston, TX  77002
Tel:  713/853-4868
Fax:  713/853-9476

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Panus, Stephanie  
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:30 AM
To: Mendoza, Nidia
Cc: Shackleton, Sara
Subject: Louis Dreyfus Plastics

Nidia,

Please review the attached revised Master for Louis Dreyfus Plastics to 
confirm your credit changes.  Also, will our credit rating be only S&P and 
not Moody's and will our guaranty be for financial only?

Thanks,
Stephanie

 << File: 049Bctr(l d plastics).doc >>