Subject: Re: LME
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara:
We need to change the Prod Description fro the LME Product. The change is 
mainly on the Settlement Date text, which instead of  "...Two business days 
after the date of the Transaction..." shall read as follow:
For Curr LME     LME (Spot)              01Mar01         JPY/USD
A currency Transaction with Enron Europe Finance & Trading Limited ("EEFTL") 
as agent for Risk Management & Trading Corp. under which either (A) for the 
case in which Counterparty submits an offer to buy from EEFTL, Counterparty 
shall receive the Base Currency Amount and shall pay the Foreign Currency 
Amount, or (B) for the case in which Counterparty submits an offer to sell to 
EEFTL, Counterparty shall pay the Base Currency Amount and shall receive the 
Foreign Currency Amount. The Base Currency Amount shall equal the volume 
submitted by the Counterparty via the Website. The Foreign Currency Amount 
shall equal the Base Currency Amount, multiplied by the daily London Metal 
Exchange (LME) fixing rate as published by Reuters on page MTLE on the date 
of the transaction, modified by the price submitted by the Counterparty via 
the Website.

The term of the Transaction shall correspond to the date(s) set forth in the 
Product description on the Website.

The Settlement date shall be the date(s) set forth in the Product description 
on the Website.

The price is quoted in JPY (the 'Foreign Currency') per US Dollar (the 'Base 
Currency').
The unit of measure against which the price is quoted shall be US Dollars.

Please let me know your approval before we make any changes.
Thanks
Carlos

---------------------- Forwarded by Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron on 02/27/2001 
04:56 PM ---------------------------

Anna Gardiner@ECT
02/27/2001 02:07 PM
To: Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Enron London - EOL Product Control 
Group/LON/ECT@ECT, Lara Fields/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: LME  

Carlos

This looks as we agreed on the phone.  I apologise for me being a little slow 
on the uptake.  It has been a long day and my brain is a little tired.  Let 
me know one this is approved and I will make the changes.

Thanks

Anna

To: Anna Gardiner/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Shane Dallmann/LON/ECT@ECT, Justin Rostant/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: LME

Anna/Shane:
Below is the Prod Description that I am going to take to Legal, please review 
before I have it approved and let me know if you are Ok or if you have any 
comments/questions,
Thanks
Carlos

For Curr LME     LME (Spot)              01Mar01         JPY/USD

A currency Transaction with Enron Europe Finance & Trading Limited ("EEFTL") 
as agent for Risk Management & Trading Corp. under which either (A) for the 
case in which Counterparty submits an offer to buy from EEFTL, Counterparty 
shall receive the Base Currency Amount and shall pay the Foreign Currency 
Amount, or (B) for the case in which Counterparty submits an offer to sell to 
EEFTL, Counterparty shall pay the Base Currency Amount and shall receive the 
Foreign Currency Amount. The Base Currency Amount shall equal the volume 
submitted by the Counterparty via the Website. The Foreign Currency Amount 
shall equal the Base Currency Amount, multiplied by the daily London Metal 
Exchange (LME) fixing rate as published by Reuters on page MTLE on the date 
of the transaction, modified by the price submitted by the Counterparty via 
the Website.

The term of the Transaction shall correspond to the date(s) set forth in the 
Product description on the Website.

The Settlement date shall be the date(s) set forth in the Product description 
on the Website.

The price is quoted in JPY (the 'Foreign Currency') per US Dollar (the 'Base 
Currency').
The unit of measure against which the price is quoted shall be US Dollars.