Subject: FX Currency Long Descriptios
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara, please disregard the email that I sent you about the Product Long 
Description. Either Carlos or myself will get the correct Long Descriptions 
to you tomorrow. I appologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.
Regards
jr
---------------------- Forwarded by Justin Rostant/HOU/ECT on 02/27/2001 
03:32 PM ---------------------------

From:  Justin Rostant                                                         
    02/21/2001 10:05 AM	

	                           

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FX Currency Long Descriptios

Sara, attached you will find the Product Long Descriptions for the FX 
products.
 If you have any questions call me at 3-6460
jr

---------------------- Forwarded by Justin Rostant/HOU/ECT on 02/21/2001 
09:58 AM ---------------------------

From:  Carlos Alatorre @ ENRON                                                
             02/21/2001 09:32 AM	

	                           

To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: LME last change

---------------------- Forwarded by Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron on 02/21/2001 
09:35 AM ---------------------------

From:  Carlos Alatorre                                                        
     02/21/2001 09:14 AM	

	                           

To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: LME last change

Sara,
Please find attached your approved document with a last minute change, please 
take a look and let us know if you are OK with it.
Also, you can find the GTC disclaimer (essentially the same as for all 
internal products)

Please let us know your approval or comments. I'll  really appreciate your 
prompt response since, as mentioned, we need to have both documents ready on 
the system by noon today in order to have them uploaded into the database and 
ready for trading next Monday,

Thank you
Carlos
x5-8075