Subject: Re: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and Continental Insurance Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara - I did the ISDA with RVI. - This was a structured Credit Derivative 
Trade so you will not find this on the system.

I have reviewed and approved the Security Agreement.

many tks

Denis

From: Sara Shackleton on 27/02/2001 09:43 CST
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: R.V.I. Guaranty Co., Ltd., a Bermuda reinsurance company and 
Continental Insurance Company

Is anyone familiar with an ISDA Master Agreement executed between ENA and the 
above company?  I have received a Security Agreement executed by this party 
seeking ENA's signature and the document references the Endorsement (to a 
policy  - what policy?) issued to ENA on 10/19/00 which defines the ISDA 
agreement.  This could be related to credit activity in London.  I am waiting 
to hear from Jeff Kinneman and Denis O'Connell.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]