Subject: Re: Glencore
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara,

Here is a credit worksheet detailing the changes we should include in the 
ISDA amendment.

Dan,

I am forwarding by interoffice mail (i do not have an electronic copy) a 
physical/financial guaranty for your review.  As of now, they do not transact 
with Enron in the physical markets, but they may in the future.  Please 
review...

thanks
brant

Sara Shackleton
02/23/2001 09:48 AM
To: Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Glencore 

ENA will review CP's form of guaranty and comment; Brant will circulate 
guaranty to a physical lawyer and advise him that financial is also 
reviewing.  I spoke with David Porter and we have decided to amend the ISDA 
to acknowledge that all three branches can transact under the existing 
Glencore Ltd. master agreement.  The use of several different corporate 
designations (Ltd., SA, AG) is confusing CP's trading partners in the U.S.

Click on this link to view the document in the Financial Trading Agreements 
database-->