Subject: Re: Enron Credit Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:32:00 -0800 (PST)

By copy of this mail, I am asking Guenther Klar to give you an update on the 
back office procedures with respect to the Enron credit business and to 
follow up on the call you had re booking a deal in the name of ENA. Guenther 
and I will be in Houston next week (Tues 27, Weds 28 and Fri 2 March), and I 
think it would be a good idea to set up a meeting to update you in more 
detail on the plans for the Credit business. Tuesday or Friday morning would 
be the better times - please can you let me/Guenther know what time would 
suit you best ?
Thanks and look forward to seeing you
Janine 

From: Sara Shackleton on 21/02/2001 13:34 CST
To: Janine Juggins/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Enron Credit Inc.

Janine:

Congratulations on your promotion!

I need an update on the back-office relationship between Enron Credit Inc. 
(ECI) and Enron Credit Ltd. (ECL) Does London confirm the ECI trades?  If so, 
I assume there is a power of attorney from ECI to someone in London.  Or will 
ECI trades be confirmed in the U.S.?

I received a call from someone in London inquiring as to whether Greg Whalley 
could sign for ENA because he was in London.  I believe this was in relation 
to the credit business.  Are U.K. traders booking credit deals in the name of 
ENA or is this some type of back-office function performed on behalf of ENA?  
Any reason not to use ECI or ECL  here?

 Also, can you send a copy of the services agreement (if any) between any 
companies performing services on behalf of either ECI or ECL?

Thanks. 

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]