Subject: Online Trading - Notice Language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara,

My understanding is that Legal has not provided feedback regarding the issue 
of notice in connection with online trading sites.    As noted in my email 
below related to the Buy Side Direct agreement:  

Section 12 of the attached Subscriber Agreement appears to specify who will 
receive notice only in the case of default by Enron.  How will legal and / or 
trading receive other notices - i,e, changes to the agreement ?

This issue has been outstanding for months.   When will Legal provide 
feedback on this issue ?

Thanks.

Mike
x39990

--------------------- Forwarded by Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron on 12/12/2000 03:19 
PM ---------------------------

Mike Fowler
11/30/2000 09:50 AM
To: "Peters, Jason" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Re: FW: BuySideDirect  

Am I correct in assuming that Sara decided what she would like proposed in 
terms of "notice" procedures for online trading platforms ?  Section 12 of 
the attached Subscriber Agreement appears to specify who will receive notice 
only in the case of default by Enron.  How will legal and / or trading 
receive other notices - i,e, changes to the agreement ?

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990 

"Peters, Jason" <[email-masked]> on 11/30/2000 08:21:15 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: FW: BuySideDirect

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 2:35 PM
To: JASON PETERS
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: BuySideDirect

Dear Jason,

Getting back to you on the points still outstanding on the BuySideDirect

agreement.

4.1 d comma, not a period, on the 11th line (Change included)
4.6 d  Addition of following language dd  (Change included)

In the event that any component of a BSD executed trade is deemed
Clearly
Erroneous (by BuySideDirect, the NASD or any ATS or ECN through which
BuySideDirect executes trades), the entire BSD trade, including both
bond
and equity components on all sides of the trade, will be cancelled.

5.1     Enclosed are  Broker Dealer Attachments 1 & 2

5.2      Modification of previous language d (Change included)

After trade affirmation, BuySideDirect shall cause its clearing firm to
be
responsible for the clearance and settlement of all affirmed trades
executed
on the BuySideDirect trading system.

17.2   You requested the phrase, at Subscriber's election, which we have
not
included.

Consequential dd  You also requested the deletion of the term
consequential
from sections 6.1and 6.2.  We would like to keep the language as is in
sections 6.1, 6.2 and 18.

Please give me a call if you would like to discuss the document further.

You can reach me at 415d369d5020.  Thanks

Regards,

Lisa O'Connor

Lisa Mears O'Connor, CFA
BuySideDirect LLC
a subsidiary of Intelligent Markets, Inc.
415d369d5020 Phone
415d369d5021 Fax

 - BSD BD Attachment 2.DOC
 - BuySideDirect Attachment 1.DOC
 - Enron BuySideDirect Subscriber Agreement Dated August 25 2000.doc
 - Mime.822