Subject: Lafarge Canada Credit Worksheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Please find attached a revised credit worksheet for the Lafarge Canada ISDS 
as the guaranty amounts have changed. Questions or comments, please call.

Thanks
Wendy
30699
---------------------- Forwarded by Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron on 02/20/2001 
03:10 PM ---------------------------

From:  Wendy Conwell                                                          
   02/20/2001 03:06 PM	

	                           

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jan Wilson/TOR/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Lafarge Canada Credit Worksheet

Please find attached the credit worksheet for the preparation of an ISDA with 
Lafarge Canada Inc.  Please also be advised that we will be exchanging 
guarantees with the counterparty and therefore will need to prepare a draft 
guaranty for their review as well. 

Thanks so much for all your help!
Wendy