Subject: Swap Details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff Nogid
Enron Global Finance
713-853-4782
----- Forwarded by Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT on 02/16/01 11:14 AM -----

	[email-masked]
	02/15/01 04:49 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Swap Details

Jeff,

Hi.  The details for today's swap trade are as follows:

Number of Shares:  378,000
Trade Date:  February 15, 2001
Maturity Date:  March 15, 2001
LIBOR:  5.58%
Spread:  0.90%
Dividend Rebate:  2.0631%
Spread:  -1.1631
All in Rate:  4.4169%
Initial Equity Level:  $77.90

We will send you formal confirmations next week.

Regards,
Christine

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.