Subject: Re: Confidentiality Agreement with Scana
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara

You are right about the tax issue - in fact, we are in the process of 
replacing the UK directors and officers of Enron Credit Inc with US directors 
and officers.

The entity that signs up to the confidentiality agreement ought to be the one 
that owns the information to be supplied.  Based on conversations I have had 
with Richard Sage, I had formed the impression that the owner of the 
information was Enron Credit Ltd.  If this is right, we should pursue your 
first suggestion.  Otherwise, given that the tax issue is being rectified and 
this should therefore be an isolated incident, I think we can wear the tax 
risk inherent in your second suggestion.  Though I do wonder whether an 
officer of Enron Credit Inc, such as Richard Sage (currently), could sign, 
rather than a director?

Kind regards

Guenther Klar