Subject: RE: Draft ISDA Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 03:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie, I have forwarded your draft to my colleague Anita Khosla who has
just recently concluded negotiations with Enron Credit Corp and is therefore
probably better placed than myself to take on board these negotiations.  She
can be contacted on (212) 538-1938 and at [email-masked]

Thanks and regards

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 11:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Draft ISDA Master Agreement

Mr. McNally,

Per the request of Clint Freeland of Enron Corp., attached for your review
is a draft of the ISDA Master Agreement between Enron Corp. and CSFB.  If
you will not be negotiating the Agreement on behalf of CSFB, please let us
know the correct person.

Please contact myself or Sara Shackleton if you have any questions.

(See attached file: 056ctr(csfb-ene).doc)

Stephanie Panus
Sr. Legal Specialist
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3806
Houston, Texas  77002
phone:  713.345.3249
fax:  713.646.3490

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.